Re: Hardcore challenge from a liberal feminist mra debater

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Lunatic1
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Lunatic1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm

The formal challenge issued by Lars the Keyboard Warrior:
I want to debate this resolution: that this entire academy is an insult to the institution of debating. To be honest, you can feel free to change that resolution to whatever you fucking want - I don't even care - because you're so fucking retarded it doesn't matter what you say, it's going to be wrong. I pretty much disagree with whatever the fuck you say. That should make you happy, right pervert?

BUT:
I will not debate with a moderator. I will go one on one, and if you're too pussy to handle that and need to go crying to a moderator, then what are you doing here? Man up!

AND:
I will only do so on a platform where user actions are easily visible on the stream, which I will also record. I want to watch you personally as you cry your wussy heart out after I tear you to shreds. To prevent us from modifying stuff, cutting anything out etc, I suggest Google Hangouts with a live stream to YouTube. And show your face. Have courage. I'll gladly show mine, along with my handsome passport and tell you where I live. I'll even answer personal questions. I'm comfortable with who I am because unlike you, I'm not a sexist faggot. You seem to live in fear some angry mob of girls will come and torch your house, or force you to quit your job or something. Great, because you fucking deserve it. Man up!

AND:
I must have full permission to redistribute any content produced as a result of this in whatsoever form I please, in whole or in part. Oh, and believe me, I INTEND TO. Free advertising for you, right? Of course, you will have the same rights to redistribute.

AND:
I live in New Zealand, and I'm not waking up fucking early because you're too much of a whiny bitch to handle the dark (and yes, my opponents have tried to pull that one on me). Trust me, I can beat down anything you say for hours. You will rage-quit long before I will. I've had debates that last many hours frequently, sometimes for days on end, and NEVER ONCE rage quit. I've even met far worse people than you, would you believe. You are not the worst.

So that means DAYLIGHT HOURS, New Zealand time (sunrise-sunset for Wellington: it's roughly at least 2pm - 10pm PST, aim for the middle to be safe). And you have to tell me the exact day/time a couple of days in advance too, because I actually have a life. Weekends are usually out too, because I typically am travelling then. Additionally, next Monday I have a very important meeting all day that I cannot reschedule. But other than that, you can name any time you please. Oh, and don't fuck up the date. Remember we're a day ahead of you slowpokes.

You think I'm cowardly because I don't accept all your conditions? Bitch please. A coward acts like a cow - a follower and a pushover. These conditions are tougher than anything you've ever done, and that's deliberate on my part. I'm not like anyone else. I am an individual, and you hate that. You want everybody to conform to who you want them to be. You even have the fucking audacity to give courses and tell them how they ought to be. But I'm not the herd mentality you ironically equally hate. Double standards are your thing.

You want to take me on? Prepare for the toughest challenge of your life bitch. Don't back out because my conditions are too hardcore for you to handle. I only debate with people who are serious and sincere, because when I destroy you, you'll want any excuse to pretend it never happened. Oh, and if you do back out, then you will have to forever say that YOU backed out to somebody who was simultaneously a feminist, MR, and liberal, simply because you were too small and scared. What have you got to fear from somebody like me? You seem to have destroyed enough of those people in debates before, right idiot?

My credentials? Three regional tournament victories. Undefeated in my last twenty debates (spanning two years) by neutral adjudication panels. Internationally acclaimed. Internationally accredited judge. Pioneer of online debate systems. Professional programmer of debate systems. If you're so sure you will thrash me, think of the value of beating me. Maybe then your sorry cult will actually have half a point of legitimacy. On the other hand, please also consider that you won't beat me, and that you'll leave the debate crying like the sorry retard you are. I must warn you, you wouldn't be the first. And yes, you are a cult. Nothing new here, sorry. I've read your book even before I downloaded it.

This site is an intelligence test. If you're enough of a moron to believe anything you're told on here, you belong here. It's not that society isn't good enough for you, but that you aren't good enough for society. I'm lucky. I've been hit with every insult known to mankind. Even aliens couldn't find a novel way to attack me that I haven't been attacked with already. I've become a master of social interaction and I've conquered everything you say you help people with. Yip, I used to be a retard like you all are too. You know what helped me? REAL DEBATING. Not the shit you do, but real debating. And once I've smashed you verbally to a pulp I'll show you what that looks like too. By the way, that's why I'm not a believer in anything but self-help: because from a very young age, I had to grow a pair and help my fucking self. But even if I couldn't help myself, you'd be among the last people on this planet I'd turn to. I'll leave my arguments for the debate though, lest you call me a keyboard warrior or some shit.

I can tell a whiny bitch when I see one, and I've seen your kind plenty of times before. There's more whining on this forum than I've seen from women in my entire life. You want to play the narcissistic bitch? Learn to act, or stop pretending to try to act like it! Let's see you live up to your claims for once, because you only love to prey on the "weak". Let's see your self righteous ass live up to itself for just one fucking debate, and it might as well be my one.

The saddest thing is that at least half of the users on here are just CONFUSED, IGNORANT and AFRAID. When your life is as sad as it can get, any placebo will do.

I'll take on you, so-called "professor". I'll take on any one of your deluded students. Bring it on! But let me promise you this - I will FUCK YOU UP. Not even your mockery of a training will ever be able to unfuck you when I'm through. I will send your head spinning in directions you never even knew existed. I'm going to smash you so hard, you'll facepalm harder than Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. By the end you'll be the one begging me for lessons, worshiping me as fucking Christ on Earth. Either that, or you'll become so afraid of me being right that you'll disconnect and pretend it was my fault, but don't you worry. I'll record everything, and I'll be able to prove ANY underhand tricks you do. My challenge is totally fair.

One on one. No babysitters on either side.
Live streamed and recorded Google Hangout.
Man up and show your identity.
I may redistribute.

Remember - you might learn something. I know I'm not the first one to offer something like this. I know you'll probably decline, call me a faggot, whatever. Just makes you weaker with every word you say against me. Just remember, there's a hardcore challenge right here from a top-level debater who disagrees with everything you say. Come on, that's got to be tempting, no?

Now have a pony (pretty appropriate for you) and go fuck yourself, cowards. Trust me, I am prepared. I am ready. I am waiting.

Sincerely,
Lars Rene Dobbertin-King

"LarsTheFaggot," you basically just take 16 paragraphs to say you think you're hot shit. If you're the brilliant, ferociously dangerous psychic assassin you say you are, then just show up to a debate instead of wanking behind your keyboard about it.

Goldfish

Post by Goldfish » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 pm

This strikes me as the exact same tactic that faggot Sandman used in his Youtube video - challenge the Professor to a debate but make so many ridiculous demands about time, place and other niggling details to make it so inconvenient that nobody in their right mind would agree to the terms in question. Then when the Professor doesn't take them up on their insane, retarded challenges they can declare victory by default. It's fucking pathetic. I don't believe that this person is even serious with their challenge. Even the thread title strikes me as one intended to attract as much attention as possible and ruffle feathers. I'll be honestly shocked if anything ever comes of this challenge.

LarsTheFaggot
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by LarsTheFaggot » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Goldfish wrote:This strikes me as the exact same tactic that faggot Sandman used in his Youtube video - challenge the Professor to a debate but make so many ridiculous demands about time, place and other niggling details to make it so inconvenient that nobody in their right mind would agree to the terms in question. Then when the Professor doesn't take them up on their insane, retarded challenges they can declare victory by default. It's fucking pathetic. I don't believe that this person is even serious with their challenge. Even the thread title strikes me as one intended to attract as much attention as possible and ruffle feathers. I'll be honestly shocked if anything ever comes of this challenge.
Oh really? Nobody in their right mind would agree to a LIVE, face to face debate with no moderator? That's too hardcore for your wussy ass hah? This is exactly what I fucking mean when I said you're all insults to the institution of debating. Looking at the fucking world schools debating championships. Little schoolgirls compete under those fucking conditions every year, but you're shaking in your boots. Retards. Those young pussies are almost infinitely less cowardly than you. You guys are among the lowest of the low. You don't think I'm fucking serious? Watch me, you retarded bitches. If you think I won't fucking show up then what the fuck have you got to lose by accepting?

This website has conditions saying you need a fucking webcam. Not a fucking microphone, but a webcam. All the moronic dumbasses on here probably don't understand the difference. A webcam shoots video. A microphone records audio. If you want to force me to use a fucking webcam, then it's only fair that you use a fucking webcam too. And yes, I will force you to use one if you want to debate me. You must love it when you watch your opponents writhe and squirm as they are driven to rage-quit or whatever. That's exactly the kind of conflict that drives your pathetic hearts. You need a babysitter for the debate? Oh I'm sorry you motherfucking crybabies. Or are you going to try to tell me you're afraid of the dark too? How dare you accuse me of not being serious about the challenge and then immediately threaten to back away yourself from the challenge!? IDIOT. It's not my fault if this is too hard for you. Here you all are hating on keyboard warriors, but you REFUSE to debate me live and hide behind your own keyboards.

This entire academy is a professional group of wussies with nothing better to do than ruffle the feathers of everything I fucking believe in. I knew you faggots wouldn't dare to debate me under hardcore conditions. I knew you wouldn't have the courage or the skill, because you're all just pathetic losers. You think I'm just here to troll you? You say something outlandish and get satisfaction from the reaction you get from that ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You are the ultimate marketing endpoint of what the internet calls "trolling". Outside of bitching and moaning to each other that's all you sheeple retards ever do.

So man up and show up to my debate. I've given you ample scope for a fair challenge. You guys think 16 paragraphs is too much to say I'm hot shit? Take a look at this whole fucking retarded website. It's hard to find a page that doesn't just scream out "WE'RE A LOAD OF PATHETIC SOCIAL REJECTS WHO THINK WE'RE ACTUALLY HOT SHIT WHILE SPOUTING BULLCRAP!" I'm calling you out on your shit. Go ahead, take on my challenge if you actually believe it. Just watch and learn. Either that or stop wasting your time with Bitching Academy and get yourself a fucking life.

churro

Post by churro » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:57 pm

LarsTheFaggot is already pre-butthurt. excellent.

FruityNigger

Post by FruityNigger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I wonder if this guy is actually JAR in disguise, throwing all of his bottled up frustration toward the academy lmao. :D3 :D3 :D3 :D3

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 pm

LarsTheFaggot wrote:This is exactly what I fucking mean when I said you're all insults to the institution of debating. Looking at the fucking world schools debating championships.
This website has conditions saying you need a fucking webcam. Not a fucking microphone, but a webcam. All the moronic dumbasses on here probably don't understand the difference. A webcam shoots video. A microphone records audio. If you want to force me to use a fucking webcam, then it's only fair that you use a fucking webcam too. And yes, I will force you to use one if you want to debate me.
you don't exactly strike me as a debating champion.
:D1

when you're done flexing your gigantic internet muscles let us know, so we can actually start this debate some time this year.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Marlowe
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Marlowe » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 am

He says how badly he wants to debate. All he has to do is put in a time and date. Why the mental gymnastics to avoid it?

I don't think he really wants to debate. He wants to claim some weird technical fowl in his favor. It can't be that his strong convictions amount to threats of doxing and big debate titles. If he really wanted to defend his views or make contentions, he would have already put in the time and date.

LarsTheFaggot
Small boy from Nigeria

Hardcore challenge from a liberal feminist mra debater

Post by LarsTheFaggot » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:20 pm

I want to debate this resolution: that this entire academy is an insult to the institution of debating. To be honest, you can feel free to change that resolution to whatever you fucking want - I don't even care - because you're so fucking retarded it doesn't matter what you say, it's going to be wrong. I pretty much disagree with whatever the fuck you say. That should make you happy, right pervert?

BUT:
I will not debate with a moderator. I will go one on one, and if you're too pussy to handle that and need to go crying to a moderator, then what are you doing here? Man up!

AND:
I will only do so on a platform where user actions are easily visible on the stream, which I will also record. I want to watch you personally as you cry your wussy heart out after I tear you to shreds. To prevent us from modifying stuff, cutting anything out etc, I suggest Google Hangouts with a live stream to YouTube. And show your face. Have courage. I'll gladly show mine, along with my handsome passport and tell you where I live. I'll even answer personal questions. I'm comfortable with who I am because unlike you, I'm not a sexist faggot. You seem to live in fear some angry mob of girls will come and torch your house, or force you to quit your job or something. Great, because you fucking deserve it. Man up!

AND:
I must have full permission to redistribute any content produced as a result of this in whatsoever form I please, in whole or in part. Oh, and believe me, I INTEND TO. Free advertising for you, right? Of course, you will have the same rights to redistribute.

AND:
I live in New Zealand, and I'm not waking up fucking early because you're too much of a whiny bitch to handle the dark (and yes, my opponents have tried to pull that one on me). Trust me, I can beat down anything you say for hours. You will rage-quit long before I will. I've had debates that last many hours frequently, sometimes for days on end, and NEVER ONCE rage quit. I've even met far worse people than you, would you believe. You are not the worst.

So that means DAYLIGHT HOURS, New Zealand time (sunrise-sunset for Wellington: it's roughly at least 2pm - 10pm PST, aim for the middle to be safe). And you have to tell me the exact day/time a couple of days in advance too, because I actually have a life. Weekends are usually out too, because I typically am travelling then. Additionally, next Monday I have a very important meeting all day that I cannot reschedule. But other than that, you can name any time you please. Oh, and don't fuck up the date. Remember we're a day ahead of you slowpokes.

You think I'm cowardly because I don't accept all your conditions? Bitch please. A coward acts like a cow - a follower and a pushover. These conditions are tougher than anything you've ever done, and that's deliberate on my part. I'm not like anyone else. I am an individual, and you hate that. You want everybody to conform to who you want them to be. You even have the fucking audacity to give courses and tell them how they ought to be. But I'm not the herd mentality you ironically equally hate. Double standards are your thing.

You want to take me on? Prepare for the toughest challenge of your life bitch. Don't back out because my conditions are too hardcore for you to handle. I only debate with people who are serious and sincere, because when I destroy you, you'll want any excuse to pretend it never happened. Oh, and if you do back out, then you will have to forever say that YOU backed out to somebody who was simultaneously a feminist, MR, and liberal, simply because you were too small and scared. What have you got to fear from somebody like me? You seem to have destroyed enough of those people in debates before, right idiot?

My credentials? Three regional tournament victories. Undefeated in my last twenty debates (spanning two years) by neutral adjudication panels. Internationally acclaimed. Internationally accredited judge. Pioneer of online debate systems. Professional programmer of debate systems. If you're so sure you will thrash me, think of the value of beating me. Maybe then your sorry cult will actually have half a point of legitimacy. On the other hand, please also consider that you won't beat me, and that you'll leave the debate crying like the sorry retard you are. I must warn you, you wouldn't be the first. And yes, you are a cult. Nothing new here, sorry. I've read your book even before I downloaded it.

This site is an intelligence test. If you're enough of a moron to believe anything you're told on here, you belong here. It's not that society isn't good enough for you, but that you aren't good enough for society. I'm lucky. I've been hit with every insult known to mankind. Even aliens couldn't find a novel way to attack me that I haven't been attacked with already. I've become a master of social interaction and I've conquered everything you say you help people with. Yip, I used to be a retard like you all are too. You know what helped me? REAL DEBATING. Not the shit you do, but real debating. And once I've smashed you verbally to a pulp I'll show you what that looks like too. By the way, that's why I'm not a believer in anything but self-help: because from a very young age, I had to grow a pair and help my fucking self. But even if I couldn't help myself, you'd be among the last people on this planet I'd turn to. I'll leave my arguments for the debate though, lest you call me a keyboard warrior or some shit.

I can tell a whiny bitch when I see one, and I've seen your kind plenty of times before. There's more whining on this forum than I've seen from women in my entire life. You want to play the narcissistic bitch? Learn to act, or stop pretending to try to act like it! Let's see you live up to your claims for once, because you only love to prey on the "weak". Let's see your self righteous ass live up to itself for just one fucking debate, and it might as well be my one.

The saddest thing is that at least half of the users on here are just CONFUSED, IGNORANT and AFRAID. When your life is as sad as it can get, any placebo will do.

I'll take on you, so-called "professor". I'll take on any one of your deluded students. Bring it on! But let me promise you this - I will FUCK YOU UP. Not even your mockery of a training will ever be able to unfuck you when I'm through. I will send your head spinning in directions you never even knew existed. I'm going to smash you so hard, you'll facepalm harder than Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. By the end you'll be the one begging me for lessons, worshiping me as fucking Christ on Earth. Either that, or you'll become so afraid of me being right that you'll disconnect and pretend it was my fault, but don't you worry. I'll record everything, and I'll be able to prove ANY underhand tricks you do. My challenge is totally fair.

One on one. No babysitters on either side.
Live streamed and recorded Google Hangout.
Man up and show your identity.
I may redistribute.

Remember - you might learn something. I know I'm not the first one to offer something like this. I know you'll probably decline, call me a faggot, whatever. Just makes you weaker with every word you say against me. Just remember, there's a hardcore challenge right here from a top-level debater who disagrees with everything you say. Come on, that's got to be tempting, no?

Now have a pony (pretty appropriate for you) and go fuck yourself, cowards. Trust me, I am prepared. I am ready. I am waiting.

Sincerely,
Lars Rene Dobbertin-King

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:22 pm

:D2

my favorite parts:
I want to watch you personally as you cry your wussy heart out after I tear you to shreds.
These conditions are tougher than anything you've ever done, and that's deliberate on my part. I'm not like anyone else. I am an individual...
You want to take me on? Prepare for the toughest challenge of your life bitch. Don't back out because my conditions are too hardcore for you to handle. I only debate with people who are serious and sincere, because when I destroy you, you'll want any excuse to pretend it never happened.
My credentials? Three regional tournament victories. Undefeated in my last twenty debates (spanning two years) by neutral adjudication panels. Internationally acclaimed.
My credentials:

I'll take on you, so-called "professor". I'll take on any one of your deluded students. Bring it on! But let me promise you this - I will FUCK YOU UP. Not even your mockery of a training will ever be able to unfuck you when I'm through. I will send your head spinning in directions you never even knew existed. I'm going to smash you so hard, you'll facepalm harder than Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. By the end you'll be the one begging me for lessons, worshiping me as fucking Christ on Earth.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

academysympathizer
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by academysympathizer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:03 pm