MRA coward Karen Straughan debates herself..and WINS!

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

MRA coward Karen Straughan debates herself..and WINS!

Post by Info » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:25 am

First Karen impresses us with her sterling resume of youtube prowess and rubbing elbows with the elite of society--CANADIAN POLITICIANS. :D3
Karen Straughan wrote:I have over 80,000 youtube subscribers, and counting. I’ve increased by 3000 over the last three days. I have almost 7 million views, and I don’t have to create 1000s of accounts so I can spam every forum in existence to get those views. I don’t go seeking viewers, they come to me. I don’t call myself a professor, but my material is being played in university and high school classrooms across Canada, the US and the UK. I drink with Canadian senators and veteran journalists.

Karen, we're very impressed by the size of your huge Canadian penis ...but what about a debate?
Karen Straughan wrote:Are you retarded?

You have my name. I want your name. I speak under my real name. You hide behind your keyboard and hundreds of user names. You call everyone a coward. I call you a coward.

oh so you mean when you tried to hide your identity for a number of years ("girlwriteswhat") THAT'S BRAVERY? :think:

....we have to admit this confuses us since you made a video specifically about hiding your identity, and then you got pissed off when feminists tried to expose your identity:

backup link , backup link , backup link

Karen Straughan wrote: Give me proof of your name, or we are at an impasse. And if and when you do present me with proof of your name, the debate will be hosted on my channel with a moderator of my choosing.

I will grant you that some of your earlier videos (the only ones I've watched) demonstrated some insights into the relationship between men and women and how it’s gone wrong. Aside from those videos, the only experience I have of you is your constant spamming of forums and your accusations of cowardice and faggotry aimed at anyone who dares to breathe in your presence, and a few video “debates” in which you refuse to allow your opponent to complete a sentence.
oh you mean like when we called into your blogtalk podcast and you were such cowards that you moved us to the end of your call line (even though you BEGGED us to call in :D3 ) and cut us off in the middle of challenging you to a debate? is that what you're referring to about not being able to complete a sentence? :think:
You know, now that I think about it, my going rate regarding honorariums for speaking on a panel or in a debate is $500 minimum. So. Here’s how it’s going to be:

You will present me with proof of your real name, so we are on equal footing.
Since we're not debating about your home address, the size of your pussy, your single mother status, your relationship history, your credit rating, or your muffin top, why would a name give us "equal footing"? Are you look every other piece of shit MRA coward trying to dox your critics to silence them?

Oh that's right you ARE that piece of shit coward trying to censor the academy. :naughty: And yes we already have evidence from your own MRA cult in one of our past debates. Now we know why you want our identities :D3
You will present yourself at my channel and submit to a moderator of my choice, in deference to my higher social status on YouTube as evidenced by subscriber numbers.

You will send an honorarium of $500 to my paypal account for my time and effort, just like anyone else would have to.
how about i just finger your pussy instead, and we'll call that a $500 service charge?
These are my terms. You are the one who wants a debate. You are the one who is begging, baiting, cajoling and harassing me to debate you. As far as I’m concerned, you’re little more than a bothersome swarm of gnats in my peripheral vision, annoying but easily ignored.

You want to debate me. Make it worth my while. And keep in mind, the longer we haggle, the longer my list of demands will grow.
if we give you our identities will you agree to debate?
Send me a photo from this email address of you holding your driver’s license, or your passport open to the relevant page, and I’ll think about it.
Piece of shit MRA coward Karen Straughan wants passport photos and a $500 fee to debate her...oops that doesn't even guarantee a debate. it only guarantees that she'll CONSIDER a debate.
YOU are the one who is the cowardly piece of shit, not even putting a name to your rhetoric or beliefs.
Yeah, no. Say your name, or say mine, bitch.

Hugs,

Karen Straughan
Karen, tell you what.... we'll let you answer your own challenge for us:

backup link

hey stupid, you debated yourself ....and WON! :D3

backup link , backup linkbackup link , backup link , backup link , backup link

Just to give you an idea of how stupid Karen is, at the 7:44 mark you'll hear Karen accusing us of posting the word "faggot" or calling people faggots on her youtube channel.

Well let's take a look at one of the top rated comments from HER BUDDIES on her own youtube channel--the one she supposedly protects from the very mention of the term "faggot":

You can see Karen caught in a lie. It's not that she's opposed to the term "faggot". No, she is really only concerned with her side being the recipient. she has no problems employing the term as an attack or supporting those that do AS LONG AS THEY AGREE WITH HER.

...And this is exactly what we've been saying all along; MRAs are no different than feminists in that they fight just like women. and as we all know, a woman's second best weapon is censorship.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: MRA coward Karen Straughan debates herself..and WINS!

Post by Info » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Looks like she tried to get brave on her show once again. Why is she calling us out if she's too afraid to debate? :embarrass:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.