TRIGGER WARNING: Manhood 101 Survivors SPEAK OUT against sexual assault

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:15 am

This is the original debate in question

Here is the specific evidence of sexual assault that occurred during debate by feminist [redacted due to legal threats made by apollothecat]
Edit: To the owner at Manhood 101,

I’m not sure if you realize this, but publicly and baselessly accusing someone, by name, of a felony is not a protected form of free speech. When these statements are repeatedly posted across various internet forums and wind up showing up in Google search results of that person’s name, then tangible harm becomes extremely simple to prove in a civil case.

I’ve already consulted with an attorney and will sign my retainer and fee agreement forms and file suit if my name is not removed from your website by Monday. I also intend to pursue civil action at a later time if you or anyone affiliated with your site post any additional content on any forum that includes my name in a defamatory manner. I’d honestly prefer not to deal with the headache of litigation, but the continuous nature of these postings has made it painfully clear that I probably don’t have any other options.

Thank you and have a good day,
apollothecat

don't worry! video evidence of her sexual assault is still available!!! :girlclap: :girlclap: :girlclap:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.