LYING MRA cunt Janet Bloomfield pretends she never heard of us before debating

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
JanetBloomfield
Small boy from Nigeria

LYING MRA cunt Janet Bloomfield pretends she never heard of us before debating

Post by JanetBloomfield » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi. I was invited via YouTube, to debate how the Men's Rights Movement helps men. I'm a married mother of three[/url] and a full time housewife and I know approximately jack shit about PUAs and the dating market, but I know a lot about men's rights and would be interested in exploring how the work I do benefits all men, regardless of their marital status.

Apparently MRAs refuse to debate here? Seems odd. I accept the challenge, if there is interest.
Edit: For those not familiar with Janet's work: http://judgybitch.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgyBitch1

Edit: btw, this LYING CUNT forgot to tell you that she WAS challenged by the academy to debate A LONG TIME AGO, but she opted for censorship instead and ran like a gutless MRA coward. we didn't reveal that during the debate because she at least decided to step up this 2nd time around. but she's a lying piece of shit when she says she just heard of us recently.
Edit: Here's an example of these LYING piece of shit MRA COWARDS in action:

close up of image

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: MRA woman comes forward to debate

Post by Info » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:02 pm

JanetBloomfield wrote: Apparently MRAs refuse to debate here? Seems odd. I accept the challenge, if there is interest.
It's actually not odd: YOU'RE COWARDS and that's the point.

You've "accepted the challenge" but you're not in the debate yet ...and if we know anything about you MRAs it's that you guys LOVE to boast about your hardcore ToughGuyTM personas ....

but come debate time YOU NEVER SHOW UP TO THE ACTUAL DEBATE!
:shrugs: :D1

...go ahead and send me a pm so we can set this up, but if you don't show up we won't hold our breath.

Edit: btw, this LYING CUNT forgot to tell you that she WAS challenged by the academy to debate A LONG TIME AGO, but she opted for censorship instead and ran like a gutless MRA coward. we didn't reveal that during the debate because she at least decided to step up this 2nd time around. but she's a lying piece of shit when she says she just heard of us recently.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Cuckolder

Re: MRA Janet Bloomfield comes forward to debate Manhood 101

Post by Cuckolder » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:01 am

what are the bad things i get, for speaking my mind?

obviously this blond chick gets a LOT for speaking her mind... followers, rationalle-sounding thoughts, invitations to TV shows, and seen as an authority figure. The most powerful part for me in this debate is her saying... "I'm a reasonably attractive blond female, i can say whatever i want." because to me, woman are more cowardly than me, but haha is that a delusional thought to keep myself from feeling bad. the truth is, i am one of the most cowardly guys i know. it's embarrasing to have a chick have more balls than me.

this is a huge concept for me, because when i heard that, i kept asking myself:

what are the bad things i get, for speaking my mind?

really? i seem to have more fun in general when i do speak my mind. how is it that i'm still shy in class? i know it's lack of practice. but why do i refuse to practice so much? it's not like i can't speak to people in the real world. most of the time i can, i just chose not to so i can "get by" without being noticed to much. i always know I WANT to get noticed, but i feel a lot safer if i stay quiet so that's how i behave. my attitude is that of cowardice.

but is criticism really that painful?

this debate really touched me, and i'm only an hour in. i have work in 5 hours, i'll listen to the rest later.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: LYING MRA cunt Janet Bloomfield pretends she never heard of us before debating

Post by Info » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:36 am

Regarding the post-debate comments, watch JudgyBitch get backhanded by her own hypocrisy:

here's Janet's moral version of how to politely contact people:

she also admits to attributing fake quotes to her critics:

:slapface:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Victim

Re: LYING MRA cunt Janet Bloomfield pretends she never heard of us before debating

Post by Victim » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:38 am

I knew Janet Bloomfield wasn't our ally. Not only did she continue to refuse to call out Paul Elam in her article, but she shielded our critics from being called out for the condescending douche-bags that they are. Ironically, Janet Bloomfield is persistently pointing out how respectfully she behaved herself on our turf, and that's true. However, her own readers aren't emulating her own behavior. Before The Professor even began to interact with them they were being condescending douchebags, but apparently that's okay. Freaking hypocrite. I can't believe I was so smitten by this milf before. Now I hate her guts. She was sooo close to being one of the good-guys. Turns out she's still just another bitch.