Debate 2015: Voat vs Manhood 101

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Debate 2015: Voat vs Manhood 101

Post by Info » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:55 am

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Debate 2015: Voat vs Manhood 101

Post by Info » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:49 am

somebody said:
...but hanging on that shitty first hour was worth it, just to hear honky's reaction, it was so delicious, holding that retard fagbag accountable for his idiocy..., also, the ending was hilarious..., non of those faggot keyboard warriors dare to make a sound, not even a CRICKET SOUND
so i went back and listened to around where his reaction started...

they were right! so fucking amazing! 5 stars :goodjob:
the most pathetic/ laughable was the dutch courage spineless fool who just had to get in the last word (nothing specific of course, just a string of vague accusations and whining) before running away to drink more. It amazes me sometimes what a poor effect technology has had on men's ability to be forthright, it's like these keyboard warriors think the keyboard warrior rules can be applied to real live interaction. As if in a real conversation you can invalidate your prior logic failures by claiming to have been "trolling the whole time"
a-fucking-mazing!
:idea2:

shape or be shaped.

FruityNigger

Post by FruityNigger » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Professor wrote:somebody said:

...but hanging on that shitty first hour was worth it, just to hear honky's reaction, it was so delicious, holding that retard fagbag accountable for his idiocy..., also, the ending was hilarious..., non of those faggot keyboard warriors dare to make a sound, not even a CRICKET SOUND

so i went back and listened to around where his reaction started...

they were right! so fucking amazing! 5 stars :goodjob:
FUCK YEAH NIGGA. YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE! Professor you tried to sabotage the ending when you said forget about addressing fag bag nigga. But it turns out that it worked just as planned. Thanks to me and Butterskin! You better recognize a real nigga.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:05 pm

nigga, you soft.

i was referring to the clown who tried to claim he was just trolling when he got caught. you summed up his charade in a very good way. best part of the debate.

shape or be shaped.