The Principles That Govern Social Interaction--THE MOVIE!

Censored youtube videos that will sexually assault your brain. If you've never had your eyes raped, now is the time to take a sip of this virtual roofie concoction and let the good times roll.
Forum rules
May Youtube be eternally assraped. Amen.
MyNameIsNobody14

Re: The Principle That Govern Social Interaction--THE MOVIE!

Post by MyNameIsNobody14 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Great job guys! EXCELLENT show. Once again I feel the need to mention how AWESOME you are for putting this site up and the knowledge within it. Cheers.

Globbo8765

Post by Globbo8765 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Your e-book is without a doubt the best thing I have ever read. It makes perfect sense and I can't believe so few people understand the principles it describes. Thank you for letting us all read it for free. It has been life changing for me and I told a few friends and my brother about it. Hopefully they'll all get the same out of it. I don't see how they won't

jbohler33

Post by jbohler33 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Very informative and insightful. I wish you provided more practical examples so we could have a better understanding of how to apply these concepts.

Joe Conrad

Post by Joe Conrad » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

In a world awash with PC jargon, feminist drones, and white guilt, this serious of videos really speaks to me. We men of the 21st century have a monstrous task in front of us!

Dancinghorses

Post by Dancinghorses » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 am

What a woman wants from a relationship can change. A woman may want a man to lead her when she's young, but as she enters middle age, she may very well get bored with being led and decide that she wants more control. In that case, if her partner isn't able to adjust, their relationship is likely to end in divorce. Keep in mind also that it isn't just feminism that led to the 50% divorce rate, but a weakening of the stigma attached to divorce.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 am

Dancinghorses wrote:What a woman wants from a relationship can change. A woman may want a man to lead her when she's young, but as she enters middle age, she may very well get bored with being led and decide that she wants more control.
If she's getting bored, it's exactly BECAUSE you're not leading the relationship.

in laymen's terms: you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :slapface:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

thegrintch

Post by thegrintch » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 pm

hey good video man, u nailed the problem men have! so glad someone made a video like this. Thanks on behalf of the fellas out there!

Cafe_Puro
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Cafe_Puro » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:57 am

:goodjob: Haaa loved this.. That last application video reminded me much of things Cesar Milan would say when dealling with wild dogs. There is no reason why this doesn't apply to people. I can be honest and say it had never really occurred in my thoughts. Mainly with the femy training. I will start reading the book and other threads.
Edit: except that Cesar Millan doesn't really know what he's doing since his wife divorced him.