The Principles That Govern Social Interaction--THE MOVIE!

Censored youtube videos that will sexually assault your brain. If you've never had your eyes raped, now is the time to take a sip of this virtual roofie concoction and let the good times roll.
Forum rules
May Youtube be eternally assraped. Amen.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

The Principles That Govern Social Interaction--THE MOVIE!

Post by Info » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:14 am

backup link , backup link , backup link , backup link

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!

:drinks: :dance: :dance: :shouting:
Enjoy our FREE ebook!
[Backup download links: link1, link2, link3, link4]
All our work throughout the years has always been and always will be free of charge! We are more interested in helping you guys succeed at socializing. This means we are committed to keeping everything FREE on this site!

In its first release, The Principles That Govern Social Interaction received over 377,417 Reads and 100 Comments in its first week on Scribd. Over 926 people gave it a combined 4.9 out of 5 stars. It was ranked #1 in the "Most Discussed, Most Favorited, Most Read and Highest Rated" categories, received the Fastest Rising Award (twice!) as well as the Featured Book Award.
Edit: UPDATE: As many of you have requested, we've made physical hardcover copies available so you can sleep with this book under your pillow for good luck or hug it like your stuffed animals.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Iceberg

Re: The Principle That Govern Social Interaction--THE MOVIE!

Post by Iceberg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 am

WOOOOO !!
I'm so excited !
I'm going to watch it again and again because every time I see it I learn something new. I saw it twice already. ;)
Thanks for the time you took to make it happen Plum. A thanks for every other students that contributed to that project !!
Fuck I have a boner since this morning because of that movie !! :-P

Fasty

Post by Fasty » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm

It's...

Beautiful :shouting:

I got so excited when a clip I suggested made it in!

I love how it was summarized so well. Every important point was included, but it still left me wanting to know more. There will probably be a bunch of people signing up in the upcoming weeks because of this.

Lucidfer
Bitchslap artist

Post by Lucidfer » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 am

Yes! Congrats on the success plum! I checked my youtube subscriptions this morning and was giddy as a schoolboy when I saw they were uploaded. I can't wait to watch them later tonight, and will be passing them onto a few friends in the next few days.
majority rules doesn't work in mental institutions

slick106

Post by slick106 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Every man in the world needs to see this video! I felt the pain of the Mr. Nice Guy in the first part, and know for a fact that there are so many out there who can relate!

Thank you again! I will definitely pass this along to friends, many of who I have gotten into tense arguments with as they have been raised to be cinderella worshipping fags who are empty on the inside because they can't get their expectations met.

Regards,

crimsonsil

Post by crimsonsil » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm

sweet, new vids

vention4wh

Post by vention4wh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Good video (even though I'm featured as a bad example)...

Good luck on the Manhood 101 thing. You might be able to do some good for both men and women.

Spart113

Post by Spart113 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 pm

4:20 had me laughing my ass off

kmelfina

Post by kmelfina » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm a fag, but I can't stand feminism. Too damn dogmatic and don't respond to double standards where females get the advantage. It's like we're trapped in a paradigm of "You're either a Destructive Controlling Douchebag we say we don't want vs The Nice Guy we actually like qualities but don't want to date in the end"

Ebook looks awesome, and I'll share it with friends who had relationship troubles.

nariko914

Post by nariko914 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm

THIS, thank you. Women may be intelligent, they may have made great strides in a countless number of fields, but BIOLOGICALLY, they need men to keep them from floating off into lalaland. Men are supposed to be the grounding rod, damnit!