Return of Blackkkid

Censored youtube videos that will sexually assault your brain. If you've never had your eyes raped, now is the time to take a sip of this virtual roofie concoction and let the good times roll.
Forum rules
May Youtube be eternally assraped. Amen.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Return of Blackkkid

Post by Info » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 am

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Return of Blackkkid

Post by Info » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:03 am

i was incidentally listening to this for a future project .... and HOLY FUCK!!! ... i'm always pissed off that i can emotionally think of a class as "ok" ..but when i relistening to it as an objective observer/judge, i am BLOWN AWAY but the BEAUTIFUL CORRECTIONS from MANY MANY STUDENTS!!! SO FUCKIGN INSPIRING!!!1 SO FUCKING RAW AND LOVELY TO WITNESS. THE BIRTH OF REAL MEN!!!!!

..SO FUCK YEAH.. EVEN COSTANZA WAS A PERSON I RESPECTED WHEN I HEARD HIS OPINION. EVEN CONSTANZA MATTERED TO ME. WOW! THAT'S A HUGE STATEMENT ABOUT CONSTANZA AND A HUGE STATEMENT ABOUT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH HERE!!!!!

SO THRILLED FOR ALL
CUCKS
STUDENTS INVOLVED WHO COMMITTED TO THEIR THOUGHTS IN THIS PODCAST!!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD BE QUICKLY BORED BUT EVEN I GOT SUCKED IN AGAIN TO LISTEN AND not just listen but LISTEN with INTEREST! i actually enjoyed the experience even though i was initially involved in it and now am reliving it second hand. that is the power of COMMITMENT!!!!!.. .

that is the power of a man committed to his thought!
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.