How to tell if you're a mangina

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

How to tell if you're a mangina

Post by Professor » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 pm

backup link

You can also watch this on dailymotion.com:

NEW MOVIE! The Effects of Emasculation, Part I

NEW MOVIE! The Effects of Emasculation, Part II

ENJOY! :dance:

This is the TRUE story of feminism. And just so nobody can accuse us of being sexist, misogynistic pigs, we're only going to let WOMEN tell this story.

Warning: this video may cause more rioting than in all of Egypt. Prepare yourselves. Hold onto your balls:

for HIGHER QUALITY AUDIO view it on dailymotion:

This is the condition of most guys today. Passive little bitch white knights who won't lift a finger against women. Don't let this happen to you. Skip to 0:51 for the action:

Q: What is a mangina?

A: A mangina is an emasculated male who defers and caters to women. He has no spine to tell a woman NO. He feels ashamed of his sexuality and often condemns other men on behalf of women.

Mangina symptoms:
  • You can't say NO to women
  • You rarely confront a women or stand against her in a disagreement
  • When you disagree with someone, you usually complain about how the person makes you feel
  • You find yourself constantly trying to compromise with women
  • You side with women on any social issue (Tiger Woods v. Elin, Mel Gibson v. Oksana, Ben Rothsberger v. gold digging skank)
  • You condemn and criticize men while excusing and praising women
  • You were raised by a single mother
  • You put women on pedestals and think of them as angels or princesses
  • You think it's a "gentleman's" duty to pay for dates
  • You are constantly buying women dinners, drinks, gifts, movie tickets and getting nothing in return
  • Women consider you to be a "nice guy" but never in a sexual/romantic way
  • You rely on sarcasm whenever possible because, like a woman, you don't want to be held accountable for your words
  • You think good grammar equates to intelligence (i.e., like a chick, you rely on appearance over substance)
  • You beat off to feminist media outlets like Gawker, TMZ, CNN and Jezebel
  • You ridicule authoritative behavior with hipster terms like "macho," "douchebag" or "neanderthal"
  • You believe that sexual accountability always falls on the man's shoulders
  • You believe that a woman can do everything a man can do
  • You believe that women have the same sex drive as men
  • You believe that women are smarter than men
  • You support breast cancer and rape awareness while neglecting prostate cancer or sexual accountability for women
  • You condemn men for referring to women as "bitches" or "cunts" yet have no problem with women referring to men as "douchebags," "creeps," "pigs," "losers," "dorks" etc.
  • You fall down into the fetal position when you hear 4 letter words during a discussion/argument
  • You believe that a man should never hit a woman, but you excuse movies, ads and tv shows where men are physically assaulted
  • You worry more about how an argument is presented, like a chick, rather than the actual content of an argument
  • You consider yourself a feminist
  • You dye your hair black and grow your bangs really long
  • Your pants hug your balls so tightly, they could be spandex
  • You know more about fashion than most men
  • Like most chicks, you believe everything is relative and that there are no wrong answers, just "different opinions"
  • You donate or belong to PETA
  • You refer to other men as "misogynists" or "homophobes"
  • You have no problem with seeing 2 guys making out, thinking this makes you progressive or hip
  • You condemn guys like Tiger Woods, Jesse James, Sean Connery, Christian Bale and Mel Gibson
  • You fear the wrath of women and never disagree with them in public
  • You complain to others to gain sympathy but never do anything about it
  • You cry like a bitch to your emasculated buddies about Manhood 101 "saying mean things" (aka telling the truth) but you're too much of a COWARD to ever dare debate us on our own forum.
U MAD BRO?
:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

The Authority Scale

Examples of manginas:

1. Dr. Phil-- notorious mangina who continually shames and vilifies men on TV. Sides with women on virtually every issues. Blames men for failed relationships. Oprah's bottom bitch.

2. Mystery ("pickup artist")-- advises men to dress like victorian fags and wear eyeliner to attract women. Reinforces "bitch" behavior by erroneously teaching men that women act like bitches due to evolution. Blames men for failing to attract women.

3. Paul Elam-- self-annointed Men's Rights Activist "leader" who tries to shame and demonize other men who don't buy into his feminist homogenization of gender roles. This type of emasculated mangina is perhaps the worst of his breed as he purports to represent the male opinion, yet reinforces male emasculation through his ignorance of natural gender differences.

4. Barack Obama-- even the oval office is no stranger to emasculation. Obama even posed for the cover of Ms. Magazine bragging about his feminist affliation. This mangina also created an unconstitutional Council on Women and Girls designed to benefit females while completely neglecting males.

5. Emo Kids-- Emo kids or "emo fags" represent today's directionless, apathetic youth. If they aren't cutting themselves or buying tighter pants, they're busy dressing and acting like women in their mannerisms and childish effeminiate opinions based on raw emotion.

6. Steve Harvey--This mangina wrote a book that teaches women how to train men. He epitomizes the mangina mentality that caters and defers to women. He usurps male authority on the behalf of females, believing his own gender to be stupid and incapable of managing their lives without female leadership.
Edit: here's recent video about Steve Harvey cheating on his wife. can you say F-R-A-U-D.

7. Joe Biden-- This mangina is responsible for penning the Violence Against Women Act that gives women special gender status and entrenches them as professional victims in our legal system. He has also made public speeches supporting women and belittling men, even making light of being continually physically assaulted by his own sister.

8. Joseph Gordon-Levitt-- This actor perfectly captured the spirit of the mangina in 500 Days of Summer where he played an effeminate loser who catered and deferred to the woman he was chasing after. Not surprisingly, she dumped him. This mangina also sings songs as a woman in a pathetic attempt to gain female approval.

9. Ryan Seacrest-- Some have referred to him as the "ultimate fag" or the gay best friend. Although he claims to be straight, you wouldn't know it watching him insert a tampon on national TV each week as host of American Idol. He notoriously opposed Simon Cowell and gave an impassioned chick speech denouncing him as being "mean." I think you get the picture.

please feel free to add suggestions
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

conkrete80
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Re: How to tell if you're a mangina

Post by conkrete80 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

Love this post Prof! A very sharp and acidic assault on some of the neutered sacred cows of our times.
I am my brother's keeper.

"UGH!"

uncleFeelings
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by uncleFeelings » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 am

You might be a mangina if you use the words sage,seer, and energy all in a sentence.

companionable sniffles

Post by companionable sniffles » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I cannot believe this, I'm actually speechless. I'm at a loss for words right now. Not only are you promoting sexism, but homophobia and violence towards women. I literally can't formulate an argument right now because I'm so furious that you would even dare to make some of these remarks against women and men, the very sex you're trying to 'educate'.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:I cannot believe this, I'm actually speechless. I'm at a loss for words right now. Not only are you promoting sexism, but homophobia and violence towards women. I literally can't formulate an argument right now because I'm so furious that you would even dare to make some of these remarks against women and men, the very sex you're trying to 'educate'.
let me translate your accusation into english: "because i'm too stupid to form a coherent argument, you guys MUST be wrong. after all, my feeeeeeelings are hurt by having to hear the truth for the very first time in my life!!!.. oh and look at my amazing natural blue hair. that spells rocket scientist right there."

of fucking COURSE you can't formulate an argument--you're a chick. women are notoriously incompetent at forming coherent arguments. that's why this is called "Manhood 101" and not "Whiny Incoherent Bitch Academy."

let us know when you have your argument ready. we'll wait right here.

shape or be shaped.

hexadecimal

Post by hexadecimal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Your logic is about as flawed as Hitler's second testicle. Here http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/, read this. So Far your entire site has displayed too many to be taken seriously. So learn how to use logic and then we can talk.

At the moment you are only making fools of yourselves. And before you say that I am female and therefore can't hold arguments, take this into consideration I am male, I shoot guns and bows. I have taken 3 different martial arts and black belted in two of them. I am about to go back for my second tour of duty, so don't think that because I oppose your argument that I am a woman.

Logic it shuts people up!

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 am

hexadecimal wrote:Your logic is about as flawed as Hitler's second testicle. Here http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/, read this. So Far your entire site has displayed too many to be taken seriously. So learn how to use logic and then we can talk.
a 'logical' person would NEVER refer to hitler's left testicle to make their case. that in itself is a perfect example of a logical fallacy.

and a logical person would ALWAYS refer to SPECIFIC disagreements, not rely on a general blanket statement that can never be substantiated or even addressed.

not only do these statements display a high degree of intellectual cowardice, they're also a prime illustration of why it's impossible to correct illogical fucktards; thoughtless simpletons like you are simply too fucking DUMB to even realize just how dumb you actually sound.
At the moment you are only making fools of yourselves. And before you say that I am female and therefore can't hold arguments, take this into consideration I am male, I shoot guns and bows. I have taken 3 different martial arts and black belted in two of them. I am about to go back for my second tour of duty, so don't think that because I oppose your argument that I am a woman.
oh you DEFINITELY think like a mangina.

a real man would not try to justify himself to another man by touting his kung fu antics or his penchant for playing with bows and arrows. not only is that highly fucking gay, it's completely ILLOGICAL.

ma'am, you really have no business lecturing anyone on the use of logic, reason or common sense.
Logic it shuts people up!

we're supposed to be convinced by a fucktard who can't even speak english?

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm

if only you had balls like this...

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

“Well, I actually have three [engagement rings] because I feel like I’m doing the guy a favor. I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we’re not very good at nailing that down for them. And I feel like I don’t want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, ‘Look! Look at this plethora of things you can chose from!’”--Jennifer Love Hewitt
this delusional chick actually thinks she's doing you a favor.

you're the one spending money on a ring-- for her-- yet she believes she's doing you the favor.

and as she readily admits, "as women, we're CONFUSED!--WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE WANT!"

so if women, by admission, have no idea what they want, why would you allow them to decide your fate? why would you EVER let a woman be in charge of your life? why would you ever let a woman lead your relationship?

it's bad enough you have such a low opinion of your worth as a man that you feel you need to BUY her affection...

it's bad enough that she claims to be 'equal' to you, yet you receive no comparable expensive gift in return...

it's bad enough that feminism has twisted our current marriage/divorce laws to only favor women...

now you're going to sacrifice your male authority as well?....

it's time to get your balls back.

shape or be shaped.

themrs.

Post by themrs. » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 am

Just as a question, do you (the moderators or writers of this website) actually hate women, or are you just being comedic about the obvious differences between men and women?

About your "How to tell if you're a mangina" list :
For the most part I agree with you. I don't think that men should be hit, and I don't want a MAN to act like a woman. I don't believe that men should never compromise with a woman; however I don't define compromise to mean "bowing down to a woman's will". I believe that a woman should get the same pay as a man, IF she works the same amount of hours he does and is in a job with exactly the same demands and requirements. Women and men are equally intelligent, but in different ways because of the inherent differences in the biology of men and women. Women excel at communication; while men excel at problem solving, for example.
Overall, I found your list to be amusing and, in some parts, true.