The Manhood 101 Tour

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Dr. LeDice
Chancellor of Chin Music

The Manhood 101 Tour

Post by Dr. LeDice » Mon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Enjoy our FREE ebook!

:magic:

:drinks:

Backup download link: here

All our work throughout the years has always been and always will be free of charge! We are more interested in helping you guys succeed at socializing. This means we are committed to keeping everything FREE on this site!

In its first release, The Principles That Govern Social Interaction received over 377,417 Reads and 100 Comments in its first week on Scribd. Over 926 people gave it a combined 4.9 out of 5 stars. It was ranked #1 in the "Most Discussed, Most Favorited, Most Read and Highest Rated" categories, received the Fastest Rising Award (twice!) as well as the Featured Book Award.
Edit: UPDATE: As many of you have requested, we've made physical hardcover copies available so you can sleep with this book under your pillow for good luck or hug it like your stuffed animals.
WELCOME!

backup link , backup link , backup link , backup link , backup link , backup link

backup link , backup link

You are drowning in a sea of confusing advice, prescription meds and chronic insecurity. You're obsessed with your appearance and ruled by your unstable emotions. You dread talking to women, resent your peers and couldn't care less about the world.

In short, you feel stuck and unable to do anything about it. Your frustration is understandable.

backup link , backup link ,backup link , backup link , backup link

backup link (part 1) .... backup link (part2)

.....but don't give up so easily! There's hope just ahead! :shouting:

But don't take our word for it. Listen to this student on his FIRST DAY OF CLASS and then hear him TODAY:

backup link , backup link , backup link

We're here to cut through the bullshit. :dance:

Manhood 101 is the first worldwide male educational center specifically designed to train men like you in social competence. And best of all—our content is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Whether it's going on your first date, saving a troubled relationship, addressing your wife's 'bitch' behavior, making new friends, or standing up for yourself in this emasculating feminist environment, our goal is to teach you how to conduct satisfying social interactions.

Unlike today's self-help "gurus," who focus on temporary bandaid solutions, we teach you the fundamentals of social competence.

While motivational authors like Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield bombard you with feel-good strategies, we remove the bullshit. While pick-up artists like Mystery and Style emphasize gimmicky sales routines, we build your expression from the ground up. While "life coaches" like Oprah Winfrey and Steve Harvey deliver catchy sound bites, we give you the comprehensive map of social interaction.

Our free ebook carefully illustrates the principles that govern all social interactions. These simple yet powerful laws provide the foundation for social competence. Understanding how these immutable laws affect your life will change the way you interact with others. Attractive personalities, accomplished leaders, and successful businessmen alike have learned how to harness these principles to their advantage. Find out what they already know. Instead of always trying to please others, learn how to get your needs met.

Core teachings about relationship building with both Men & Women:

:giveheart:

Manhood 101 refuses to play the bait-and-switch game. From day one, everything we've taught has been available for public scrutiny through our FREE ebook: "The Principles that Govern Social Interaction." It covers everything taught in our in-person and online training program.

When you become a student at Manhood 101, you'll receive personal instruction every step of the way. You'll also join our growing community of men around the world who have committed themselves to taking definite steps toward achieving social competence.

Manhood 101 cordially invites you to train with us.

If you have any questions, drop us a line: maneverdies@gmail.com

Warm regards,

Dr. LeDice

backup link

Please enjoy a small taste of Manhood 101 via one of our many podcasts:

Student's first impressions, their view of social interaction in the beginning, and how it changed after training:

Here's an introductory podcast for WOMEN: :girlclap: :airkiss:

An outsider's view of Manhood 101:

My First Day In Class:

Training Results:

I love fishsticks.

lighterthanair2
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: Manhood 101 Visitor Podcast

Post by lighterthanair2 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm totally digging this. It's helping me understand what the ebook's about and that's exciting because I can tell that there exist people who aren't super-geniuses and for whom this material is clear and obvious. So my "reaction" to the experience is that I feel relieved and encouraged to continue with this. I simply want to do this even more because I can tell that it's not 100% abstract, even if I know I don't fully understand it yet or have ANY of the requisite instincts that a master does.

(It also helps to hear that you're obviously not dicks. I was worried, but not anymore.)
Because I have needs.

insanemreric

Re: Manhood 101 Tour

Post by insanemreric » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Wow Just wow. The 3 videos (problem, solution and application) just summed up everything I was confused about in life. I hated women and I acted like a little bitch cause I didnt understand how to handle them. I am going to Learn from these videos and make my life way better than it is. Im 25 years old and I had no clue about any of this...

FoxPrepper
Small boy from Nigeria

Re: Manhood 101 Tour

Post by FoxPrepper » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:56 am

I bookmarked this page. I'll be dissecting it for days...