To debate is to search for truth, to apply public scrutiny to the various claims governing our lives.
The opponent (which may include more than one person) constitutes the eyes of the 'public.' It's his duty to thoroughly test any claims which he deems unworthy of merit--anything unsuited to dictating our lives, perspectives, behavior, etc.
A good debate will eventually cause all views involved--even those of the examiner--to undergo an intense process of intellectual challenge by society itself.
Debating is like putting dirt through a sifter to find the gold. Whatever fails to withstand intense examination is quickly washed away, whereas the truth of the matter is only strengthened and revealed by both the reasonable and unreasonable demands made upon it.
That's being said, Manhood Academy cordially invites you to tighten up your panties and meet us in a LIVE debate via mic & webcam. We realize that most of you keyboard warriors are brave enough to criticize us behind our backs where you can hide your delusional views from public scrutiny. But such dishonest communication insulates you from reality. Your lack of accountability undermines the credibility of your position. So we're giving you the opportunity to rationally defend your position and prove us wrong.
We double dog dare you!
- List days and times you're available to debate (use this to convert to pacific standard time and post your times in PST--Use Los Angeles as the city)
- Post the topic/issues/subject you would like to debate about. Make your challenge CLEAR!
- You will need a working webcam and a decent internet connection--no exceptions!
- You will be provided with a moderator during the debate. At any time you may appeal to the moderator for help.
- If you're too scared to use our moderator, you're free to bring your own moderator instead. If you do provide your own moderator, we will need to coordinate with them prior to the start of the debate.